Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Yankees98a said:
Did you know his wife bought their son a Remington?
Actually that happened a few years ago.

The Brady's aren't the only anti's to get nailed for doing something contrary to their public image. It's always amusing when it happens though. :image035:

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Feinstein used to have a carry permit and carry a handgun.

She claims she no longer carries, though.

This is typical of the gun control elite - these laws are for the unwashed masses, not for them.

One such example was Mr. Carl Rowan, whose public position was "If you own a gun, you should go to jail. Period."

On June 14, 1988, this staunch advocate of gun control used an unregistered handgun to shoot an unarmed teenager who was trespassing in his pool. Mind you, this was in Washington, D.C., where possession of such a firearm was quite unlawful.

Matt

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's amazing how when it's inconvenient, standards and convictions become fexlible.

I wonder why the media didn't have anything on this? :image035:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
MattLarson said:
Feinstein used to have a carry permit and carry a handgun.

She claims she no longer carries, though.

This is typical of the gun control elite - these laws are for the unwashed masses, not for them.
=======================================

Um,

Does it sound like.

Yep, it does.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E :aargh4:

Funny how much they sound like celebs,

Laws are for everyone else.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Do as I say... NOT as I do! :aargh4:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well, they could really care less about the "children". If they did they would be banning swimming pools, buckets, medications, etc.. They would also be rapid anti-abortion since that kills more children a year then all the deaths from firearm misuse/abuse since the beginning of the invention of firearms.

It's all about control and fear. They fear anyone that is stronger than they are and really fear folks that would actually use a tool to become stronger. Since they fear us, they want to control us. They firmly believe that if everyone was unarmed (and they could exempt themselves) then they would feel either on equal ground or stronger. These are people are living in fear of everyone and everything around them and they expect everyone else to be just as fearful so that they will feel better about themselves.

Wayne

1 - 9 of 9 Posts