Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OC'd today when I went grocery shopping at shop rite with my dad. Got one nasty look, a few smile and nods and one thing that suprised me to the point where I thought I would fall over (and almost did).

A very attractive female who works there caught glimpse of my S&W in its serpa on my hip, walked up to me and said she likes the fact I practice my 2A rights and carry a REAL handgun (referring to the fact it was a smith and wesson) and its too bad she cant carry while working (She carrys a full size S&W M&P40). Then handed me her number and told me to call her tonight. :smile:

HEY I cant complain and thought you all might enjoy this (Now WHERE can you find a girl like that other than on DC or working in a gun store??)
~Steve

·
Banned
1,438 Posts
OC'd today when I went grocery shopping at shop rite with my dad. Got one nasty look, a few smile and nods and one thing that suprised me to the point where I thought I would fall over (and almost did).

A very attractive female who works there caught glimpse of my S&W in its serpa on my hip, walked up to me and said she likes the fact I practice my 2A rights and carry a REAL handgun (referring to the fact it was a smith and wesson) and its too bad she cant carry while working (She carrys a full size S&W M&P40). Then handed me her number and told me to call her tonight. :smile:

HEY I cant complain and thought you all might enjoy this (Now WHERE can you find a girl like that other than on DC or working in a gun store??)
~Steve
pics or it didn't happen...LMAO.

that whole encounter smells of AWESOME.

i've met a few girls while OCing, and some of them were actually hot. they usually had boyfriends, though. :frown: when you see her make sure to direct her to the appropriate forums.

seems i need to take a trip down to Tobyhanna one of these days....

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Oh man, that's great! Have you already made "reservations" at the range for you and your new date?? :image035:

·
Registered
368 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
And I was thrilled at finally getting my woman to take my Glock from me and set it on the end table last night. That took 3 months. Lucky you.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
A very attractive female who (She carrys a full size S&W M&P40). Then handed me her number and told me to call her tonight. :smile:
~Steve
Need to report back if she has all orginal equipment :image035: or some replacement parts..... :hand5:

For the S&W, What were you thinking? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
On your way to her house, stop and get lottery tickets, you could be a double winner.:image035::image035:

·
Banned
2,095 Posts
I found her!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
You win "Post of the day"!

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's pretty cool!!

My wife and I are visiting PA for the holiday and went to Cabela's. While there I pointed out a guy OCing and I thought my wife's eyes were going to pop out and she says "HOLY CRAP!!". I ususally OC so she's seen guns b4, just not OC. Oh we need clear OC laws in Alabama.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Monkeytown, we need CLEARER laws in PA. OC is defacto legal because the law does NOT state its legal but also does not state you CANNOT. Recent MPOETC took care of clarifying the issue, but still not written on the books that OPEN CARRY IS LEGAL IN THE STATE OF PA. I have had to take the MPOETC papers out of my pocket 4 times in the last week to show people who ask "is that LEGAL?" that it is, and 3 of those 4 were CC'ers. Its one of those grey area laws. Also was it cabelas in hamburg PA? Gotta love their exibits and my favorite area, firearms department.
~Steve

·
Administrator
144,034 Posts
May we expect a new female member from Pennsylvania to be joining our forum soon? :biggrin2:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Monkeytown, we need CLEARER laws in PA. OC is defacto legal because the law does NOT state its legal but also does not state you CANNOT. Recent MPOETC took care of clarifying the issue, but still not written on the books that OPEN CARRY IS LEGAL IN THE STATE OF PA. I have had to take the MPOETC papers out of my pocket 4 times in the last week to show people who ask "is that LEGAL?" that it is, and 3 of those 4 were CC'ers. Its one of those grey area laws. Also was it cabelas in hamburg PA? Gotta love their exibits and my favorite area, firearms department.
~Steve

laws only disallow they dont allow.....

·
Registered
11,499 Posts

~Steve
That is fantastic! Take that lady out on a date and if you hit it off, MARRY HER! She already has a great mind set and is the total package!

That is one of the best experiences I have ever heard! Way to go!

·
Registered
106 Posts
What Mike said Steve! And if you don't post us some pictures you are kicked of the forum.....(just kidding)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts