Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Triple Action, LLC – While not truly a gun manufacturer, they have designed and made a new gun and that is the purpose of this report. They have designed a new robust .50 BMG handgun. They have the patents and design in place and are looking for a company who wishes to purchase the rights and manufacture it. It features superb construction, a massive breech lock, and an effective muzzle brake along with an integral recoil absorption system. In the video showing the pistol being fired, all shooters were wearing recoil absorbing gloves. BEWARE, HIGH RECOIL AREA. Odd thing is that the photo shows the flame from the muzzle with no recoil. After seeing the video I suspect that the night shooting was done with blanks for photographic effect.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
That is super neat!
Suppose it will ever be California Legal? :biggrin2:

Funny...in the shooting demo photo (seems like no recoil) & that shooter is not wearing gloves at all.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Well if it is made i but 50bmg will dry up..

The government warned about this before that the surplus would dry up .. There have been prototypes before

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I snagged a pic of this a while ago Bob IIRC and certainly, that is one behemoth of a shooter :eek: !!! I do love my cannons but - hey, gotta draw the line somewhere! :wink:

Time to drag out the web's other oft seen pics, of the (supposed) 50 cal revo :18:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Well, I guess we have the winning answer for a "what handgun to use on a bear" thread.

You guys can shoot it. I'll watch from a safe distance. :theyareontome:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Betty said:
I'll watch from a safe distance. :theyareontome:
Arizona should be far enough :hand5:

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
That thing looks like something out of a sic fi movie in that first picture. And as much as I like handguns, I think I'll pass on this one. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts