Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. This leather pocket holster has a couple of rubber strips on the outside to provide grip to the pocket so that the holster won't come out with the gun:

Wolverine Pocket Holster

Sounds like a plan to me! I love simple but effective ideas and I bet this would work.

·
Registered
521 Posts
i noticed in the first video that the holster does not cover the trigger!:gah: i would not use a holster that does not completely cover the trigger!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Holster

i noticed in the first video that the holster does not cover the trigger!:gah: i would not use a holster that does not completely cover the holster!
I couldn't help but notice the same problem. After watching the video I noticed that the holster does not cover the entire area of the trigger guard. In my case, a G26, I prefer to not carry a holster unless it covered the entire trigger guard.

If this holster manufacturer could make a handgun specific holster I would consider buying one of their holsters.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Why not try an idea that works?
The gun is protected, it never prints, and the holster is 'guaranteed' not to come out of the pocket...:image035:
Pocket Holster

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, Good catch, guys. I wouldn't have one that didn't guard the trigger, either. It's a shame because I like the rubber strip idea.

It was late and I was tired when I posted this so I guess I didn't catch it.

:wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts