Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts

The Russians have always had a way of seeing a problem in it's most simple form and creating an effective answer...function over form, with the "bling" factor not even considered :image035:

·
Administrator
144,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Team:usflag:

BangBang~No~BlingBling:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
It's ugly alright!! :18:

I do notice tho they have kept the bore axis reasonable low, which must make for better recoil handling. But OTOH the blowback action on moving parts could give some ''shake-rattle-and-roll''!

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Even I wouldn't like that peice..........and I'm pretty strange at times......LOL.......

·
Administrator
144,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Class3nh

And YOU..."Automatic Man" with a Full Auto Computer Chip wired directly into your brain.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Hmmmmmm. If the ultimate mini-FA was your dream, you could install one of the Glock conversion back-plates on a 26/27, cruise at just under 1000 rpm, and be about half the size.

"Ick":hand5:

·
Registered
25 Posts
and I'm pretty strange at times

CLASS3NH said:
Even I wouldn't like that peice..........and I'm pretty strange at times......LOL.......
$1,000 in small bills or I tell them all just how strange, er, I mean EVIL you really are.

Just a public thanks to CLASS3NH for telling me about this forum. I'm brand new as of tonight and look forward to learning from all you guys.:wave:

Thanks,
jAK-47

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
jAK - welcome aboard to CC :smilez:

Guess as Class3 referred you, we'll have to have you on probation a while yet! :18: :kidding:

·
Registered
25 Posts
When Hollywood makes a movie about a really evil person and they need a closeup of the eyes, they pay CLASS3NH to be the "stunt double". Remember when Anthony Hopkins stared at Jody Foster in "Silence of the Lambs"?? Those eyes are not Hopkins - they're CLASS3NH!!!

Here's a pic of the mask presented to CLASS3NH by Hopkins at the end of the filming of "Silence..." LOL

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
jAK - I am imagining Bob voting in Congress - ''The eyes have it'' LOL ! :18:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts