Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video isn't anything new to us, but I really like some of the factual points that are being made. I haven't been carrying very long, but since I've started, this topic has become a very serious matter in my life.

If this has already been posted, please close this thread. I did a search and did not find anything.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Hadn't seen this. A MUST see! Great points made!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Good points, and appealing on an emotional level. Who is this "virtual president" and can his "facts" be supported?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Bill Whittle is a well established political commentator who has several video projects with various groups such as PJTV and Declaration Entertainment.
He also has a show he does called the Stratosphere Lounge which delves into all kinds of stuff in and outside of politics.
sometimes his facts are not entirely accurate, but his message usually are spot on.

Reactions: GRCarry

·
Registered
821 Posts
Good points, and appealing on an emotional level. Who is this "virtual president" and can his "facts" be supported?
The guy's name is Bill Whittle and I've seen him in some very well done, well thought out videos on a few different subjects. I believe he does a lot of his videos for Daily Caller and/or ReasonTV. (Although I could be dreadfully wrong!) I'd also be inclined to accept his facts as he has always (far as I can tell) been spot on.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Well put, sir. Now, I just wish he could give this same speech in front of the real Congress.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Lol, watched this already at lunch today.. The guys great! Awesome video.

·
Registered
11,231 Posts
Bravo Zulu

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The leopard/gazelle analogy was spot on. This whole video was spot on. Glad to see everyone is enjoying.

·
Registered
821 Posts
In that first cutaway to Schumer (Chuck the Scmuck) was that a Bela Lugosi costume he was wearing? And did just the sight of that POS give you the willies, also? He's such a slime-ball.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Hopefully a congressman or two will get to see it on YouTube.

The problem is, congressmen don't like other people having a bully pulpit when delivering a message.

They'll either chuckle at it, or it may give them some pause and force them to reflect a little.

I do think it's a novel way of creating your own bully pulpit. Not many congressmen will see it, but I bet a few of them do.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I like the points he makes, but the video is suspect to me. Never once is the speaker shown from a distance that shows both the speaker and the audience. Not clear where this was made...was it really before congress? Hard to tell. There are no sounds or images that relate the speaker to the audience. Anyone researched this?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.