Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Not really good at intros but here goes:
I'm a father/student/working man from Oregon and I'm more interested in tactics, awareness and self defense then hardware.
I'm pretty much a regular at warriortalk, oregonconcealedcarry, and selfdefenseforums (until it self-destructed).
I don't have the experience of LE or military, I'm just an average guy. However I did use to work for an armored truck company.
You wouldn't be able to pick me out from any other normal looking guy in a crowd, which is what I prefer.
That's pretty much it.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Hi Q Ball
WELCOME to one of the best Forums on the Web. The people here are very friendly, informative, and all around good sports.. Pull up a chair, and sift thru the discussions. Don't be a stranger!

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Welcome, Q-ball, Good to have you on board.

I'm an Oregon expatriate, left there 7 years ago. My son is a forum member also and still lives there, in Troutdale.

Jump right in. You'll find a lot of good people here.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Q-ball welcome :smile:

Well - if not so much interest yet in hardware - perhaps we can ''expand your vision''! :wink:

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome to the forum Q-ball. We're glad to have you join us.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry.com, Q-ball, glad you found our little corner of the web. We all seem to like our hardware, but there is alot more here than just that. :wink:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys.
Now let's see how long it takes for me to irritate somebody! :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.