Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. 41 year old husband and father of 2 from KY. I've carried for the past 20 years, prepared but never really thought I'd need to rely on a weapon to stay safe.

About a month ago I was returning a log splitter to Home Depot when three teenager tried to rob me. Fortunately they realized I was armed before physical contact was made, but after a verbal confrontation.

Just glad that it ended without violence, but I'm also glad that I was able to defend myself if necessary.

I carry an XDS .45 with a reload whenever able and a TCP .380 with reload no matter what I'm wearing!

I round out my carry gear with a ProTac-1L and and Benchmade Griptillian with a sheep foot blade.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. Glad it went well for you. :yup:

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State. I glad to hear that you were able to settle the confrontation without having to escalate the violence.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! Glad you were able to avert a firefight & glad you were ready regardless.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad it all worked out for you with only a verbal confrontation!

·
Registered
9,339 Posts

Welcome !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts