Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello from tulsa ,found this forum while researching what i've got myself into.
i'm currently awaiting my license , and looking for good ideas and equipment . i think i've found both here .

the weekend of the first (double check the dates )the wanamaker gun show will be in town , come on out . it has in the past been one of ,if not the largest show . granted i have been dissapointed a time or two . (late 80's)

thanks for the site
elance

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi and welcome :smilez:

I have a thread running on the show - http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8025

As I and my wife are planning to fly over and meet up with some friends from CO. Go add to that thread and I'll be doing a PM next week to all who are going so as to get cell numbers - hoping we might manage to meet up with some folks even if briefly.

Hope you'll find plenty of useful info here - and glad you have your permit on the way.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have only been carrying a few months myself and so have just learned of the Tulsa gun show. Have already put it on the calendar for next year. Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the group

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Welcome elance

Thanks For Registering. :usflag:

And Thanks for the added show information.:yup:

PLEASE...Join right in on our forum.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Elance
Welcome from a neighbor to your East. Glad to have you with us and you will find lots of good folks and helpful information here.
Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.