Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Names Robin Brown, I go by Brownie or AzQkr on other forums.

Worked the streets as a PI for 28 years in Mass. and was a reserve officer for 9 years patrolling the streets and training officers in H2H, Defensive edged weapons, and firearms.

Moved to the state of Arizona last year and started training others in the Quick Kill with a pistol or revolver (c) and rifle quick kill which was I was trained in by the originator of these skills named Bobby Lamar "Lucky" McDaniel while in counter terr training with Maj Gen Mitch WerBell in 1981.

I own my own forum at http://www.threatfocused.com/forums/ where everyone can discuss openly the aspects of the several well recognized threat focused techniques/skills such as FAS from ww2, quick fire, CAR, and rifle and pistol Quick Kill.

I can answer any questions people may have in these various systems and I'll check in ocassionally here. I see some detractors are on board as well here [ nothing new there :wave: ], and have responded accordingly in the Houston training thread.

That covers the basics, if anyone has questions, feel free to ask.

Brownie

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Brownie :smilez:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from northern Arizona - :smilez:

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Popped in to check any responses and look what I find:wave:

P95Carry: I'm coming to Easton, Pa next weekend if you are interested in checking the course materials. Nothing like a MOD posting a review to set things straight about the skills.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Brownie

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome from Florida's west coast. I'll check out your web site.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.