Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,887 Posts
351917
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,380 Posts
Glad to hear. Hopefully another state enacting this will motivate the Texas legislature to pass it this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,141 Posts
I think that with these states declaring the right to carry with out a permit and other states telling the feds "do not enter" that a clear message is being sent to bidenhillarypelosischumerfeinsteingifford and the rest, that no, your dreams are not going to come true.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
A bit of good news!

Unfortunately here in NC we still need the ccw to carry concealed. They are trying to limit to home defense only .. no open/concealed.
We have a dimwit dem running the state.. for now 'Gov Royboi Pooper is living on borrowed time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,966 Posts
20 states would mean 40% of the nation sharing common sense at the same time. Some cosmic force in the universe might break something. Chuckie and Nancy might have an irreparable bowel event. Hillary might require staples to keep her lips together.
The lack of crime in the 40% is going to be more than made up for in the other 60%. And the things happening there will be held up as the banner that "Something Must Be Done!".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,769 Posts
Unfortunately here in NC we still need the ccw to carry concealed. They are trying to limit to home defense only .. no open/concealed.
We have a dimwit dem running the state.. for now 'Gov Royboi Pooper is living on borrowed time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Y'all had the chance to oust Cooper last November....I was surprised it did not happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,769 Posts
There was talk about Soros groups funding the Pooper campaign
. Like they did in other battleground states.
That election was fixed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm afraid the overrun liberal areas such as the Research Triangle, Charlotte, Greensboro, W-S, and Asheville are going to eventually doom NC. Much like the Northern VA area has done to the rest of VA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,032 Posts
Good to hear.
We have a bill on its way to Governor Gordan's desk that extends our permitless carry to everyone and not just residents here in Wyoming. Hope we get that signed. Its a small step but, in the right direction.
It's almost where I can visit family everywhere they live without a permit if I can go around Colorado.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
I've been to a lot of places and will be fine not going back to a lot of them. I can spend my remaining years in states that recognize our rights. I have thought a lot about places I have been that felt safe and were fun to see. Now crime is out of control in those places and I will never go back for my safety and to prevent them getting my money. I agree these states are setting themselves up to go against the federal wishes. It may be against federal law to use marijuana but some state have allowed it, which I don't get. I see the 2A being the opposite states.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top