Welcome - :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hello TS - welcome :smilez:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome from RI...what do you carry?...any pics of the sig?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from a fellow Iowan. Hope to hear more from you.

If you're interested in helping change Iowa's CCW law, feel free to check us out at IowaCarry.org, too. Not as inclusive as CombatCarry.com, but we're an active bunch working to make Iowa a Shall Issue state.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Pramunitus said:
Welcome from a fellow Iowan. Hope to hear more from you.

If you're interested in helping change Iowa's CCW law, feel free to check us out at IowaCarry.org, too. Not as inclusive as CombatCarry.com, but we're an active bunch working to make Iowa a Shall Issue state.
Pramunitus is right, the IC folks are really ramping up. We should all be helping them with our support. I believe IA is a "resident carry only" state, in addition to being a "may issue". If they should go to "shall issue" someday, those of us from neighboring states may be able to get our permits recognized there. This is of special interest to me as I live squarely sandwiched between IA and NE, neither place recognizes Non-resident permits currently. Almost daily I need to do the old Border Disarm procedure as I do business in those states. (under 15 minutes from home).

IACarry.org is having a fund-raiser/membership drive these days too. I am mailing 5 bucks to them to voice my out of state support for their cause.

Sorry for the thread drift, but Iowa's policy is a real sore spot for me and I felt it a good opportunty to spout off about Iowa Carry.. I used to live in one of the "ruled" counties.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.