Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it is IMO. 1 shot and the whole mob left him alone.

Watch the rioters scatter and leave him alone as a man pulls a gun to defend himself. Ignore the title because it BS. This is a mob attacking a man. By the way he did shoot one of them before evacuating his car.

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
With these types, it probably is.

When you think about it, if that was a determined mob, a 30 round mag would not have been enough.
Custer had a six-shot revolver. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
With these types, it probably is.

When you think about it, if that was a determined mob, a 30 round mag would not have been enough.
Have to agree with G-man here. In some circumstances merely showing a gun, or maybe one shot will disperse a crowd, but you never know when the crowd is going to run or if it is a determined mob.

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
One example of it being enough. others of it not being enough. If you’re good with carrying 5 then good for you. You’re only betting your life on it.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I would think that would be a job for about four or five Glock 18 33 round 9mm mags, but that is just a hypothetical response.....assuming you wanted to take them all down. If you just wanted to huff and puff and blow their house down, any gun would do.......guns scare the Left. They freak. They cry....they wet themselves. The once again prove how quickly any "Conflict brewing" would be a slam dunk, Desert Storm I for the Right. It would be over and done with just in time to be back at work on Monday.

Reactions: Bigsteve113

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
5 rounds is enough for me - if it's 12 ga 00 buckshot. That said, I've just ordered a Mossberg 940 JM Pro which is 9 + 1, so maybe 5 isn't enough...

·
Premium Member
33,788 Posts
Yes it is IMO. 1 shot and the whole mob left him alone.

Watch the rioters scatter and leave him alone as a man pulls a gun to defend himself. Ignore the title because it BS. This is a mob attacking a man. By the way he did shoot one of them before evacuating his car.
You're right.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
He got out of his car and surrendered to police. He was arrested for assault. Claimed he was in fear for his life.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Do your thing!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
5 rounds is enough for me - if it's 12 ga 00 buckshot. That said, I've just ordered a Mossberg 940 JM Pro which is 9 + 1, so maybe 5 isn't enough...
You and I think alike. Be interested to hear your thoughts on the 940 JM Pro after you have put a few rounds through it. I'm good on pump shotguns for "home" use but would like to add a semi-auto. I had 930 Tactical 8 shot with the Ghost Ring sights in my hands last summer at the LGS. Should have bought it then as they are quite a bit harder to find now!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts