Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
No on the rum deal, thats ok but make it light Bacardi and 7up.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a darker specie of Capt Morgan. Seems to do pretty well.

Poking around all the sites in My Favorites list and they all seemed to have changed. What gives?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Our forum has larger type but thats all I have noticed. Don't know or see any difference at other sites. Sorry, oh yes add a little lemon it makes a nice taste. Richard

·
Registered
814 Posts
Font and size changed for me as well. Just here, no other sites.

Doesn't necessarily bother me, but I was wondering if I had too many Shiner Bocks last night :alc: :1cola: and did something to my preferences.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hey San Antone-

You're in Texas right? When I was stationed there I fond this great beer called Ziegen Bock, if you like Shiner Bock this'll be right up your alley.

A1C Lickey

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1911forum, THR, & 1911OG all look different. Glocktalk still the same.

I've been out of Shiner Bock a few days.

Ya don't think, maybe....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Despite fact that I run 1600x1200 on two monitors - I actually prefer the ''normal'' font - just to be awkward! :silly:

I know my eyes are gettin less good but - makes me feel like its old age ''easy read'' time :biggrin:

Plus - all browsers will give each user the option to view larger text - so less need to change it ''across the board'' (dig!).

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Chris

My close~up vision is extremely sharp...maybe a little too good.
After a few hours of reading the smaller Ariel font I sort of looked like this though. :eek:
It was a bit tough on my particular eyeballs. I think that font is hard to read when it's really small.

You said:
"Plus - all browsers will give each user the option to view larger text - so less need to change it ''across the board'' (dig!)."

Don't all those browsers also give you an option to use a smaller text too? :poke: :banana:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Don't all those browsers also give you an option to use a smaller text too?
Haha - touché Monsieur!! True - but I guess I don't want to change my setting for CC - cos then all (normal!!) sites will go too small :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.