Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering how many of you have ordered from Lucky Gunner. Was it a good experience? Did you find them honest people to deal with? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,523 Posts
They are about the only on line dealer I'll use anymore. I've had great dealings and good prices (before the current madness) with them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've ordered from them. Easy order process and decent ship times. The only thing I didn't like was some follow up marketing type of emails asking me to tell friends about them. I figure if I want to tell people I will but don't request me to do it. Kinda lose's it's importance if I'm doing it because you asked.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I placed an order a few weeks ago. Submitted my order on a Tuesday and had my package Wednesday afternoon. There were no packaging issues. I will definitely order from them again.

·
Registered
45,312 Posts
$20 for 50 rounds of .22 LR? I don't think so, Skippy.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
They are 100% reliable. They keep a running inventory on their website. If they say that it's in stock, they have it in stock. In my opinion, they tend to be a bit pricey.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Yes had good experiences with them. On another note i sent cheaper than dirt a email why they are price gouging all of a sudden they want 69.00 dollars for a box of tula fmj 9 mm thats 3 times what they ordinarily charge.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Was it a good experience?
Mine was a different experience as I had my backpack stolen from the range I use in Mexifornia, and the guy(s) who stole it tried to order 9mm from them. Since the order was shipping to a different address they put the order on hold and contacted me. So from that I can say at least they try to guard your information!

Please don't ask me about their pricing as I can afford another "DEMERIT" from the mods!

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
apparently you have to be loaded to afford their ammo prices......79 bucks for a 100 rnd box of .40 cal....... you can drop dead fred. They are price gougers plain and simple.

·
Super Moderator
22,523 Posts
They are price gougers plain and simple.
Absolutely!! Because their suppliers haven't raised their price to the retailers, have they? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks so much for the replies. It's been very helpful. I will probably order soon given your recommendations. Pricing doesn't seem that far out of line given current market conditions.

·
Premium Member
6,583 Posts
I've ordered from them a few times. Always very fast service and (at the time) reasonable pricing.

No complaints from me.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Pricing doesn't seem that far out of line given current market conditions.
I've been selling my lead .40 S&W ammo for $250/K and copper plated for $300/K in these market conditions. $80 for 100rds of .40 S&W ammo is unreal.

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Never any BS with them. They aren't always the cheapest, but they ship on time, if they say it is in stock it is. Ultra reliable to do business with. Before things started getting wacky with ammo, they pretty much always had what I needed, except maybe my hunting rifle ammo and my 20 gauge shotgun. It it's mainstream, they have always had it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had a friend order from them last weekend and got his order in on Wednesday. He was very happy the the price and delivery time. I would not hesitate to use them myself based on his transaction.

·
Super Moderator
20,206 Posts
Yep, good outfit, and their prices were competitive before the market went nuts.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Lucky Gunner might provide good service but at the prices he is charging he should. His prices are higher than the Gander Mountain and gun shows in my area.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.