Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The paperwork on this came through yesterday. Couldn't pick it up til today. HOOOOOO RAAAAHHHHHH !!
Gotta get the Links ready for a Rang Report on this baby! The pic is of it set up in my basement.. Hope no BGs come thru the door!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Plus a couple of "wall hangers"......They're on peg board, as it's easier to store and keep track of while you're cleaning after a day at the range..Then place em in the Safe. :biggrin:

·
Registered
236 Posts
If I ever get up your way, I'll be stoppin' by to see ya draggin' a wheelbarrow full of ammo behind me! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good guns for Gophers and Prairie dogs... LOL

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Class3, have you ever met Frank Ferrante (Frank's Gun Shop) in Weare? If not you should!! You'll think you died and went to heaven.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
CLASS3 - may I vomit now - or later??? :wink:

Hey - I am not a class3 expert but - is that a 1919?? Looks way cool - and one of the guys at today's shoot had one - ''only'' semi tho - darned sear broke so it went into temporary retirement!!

Point is dude - you obviously have too much ''stuff'' - and I'll even shell out the $200 - if you decide to pass on your ''excess inventory''! LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL.........it's a M2HB........full auto of course.. The 1919 had a different type of trigger... it didn't have the "butterflys" on it......only one grip on the 1919. I did shoot one.....was a lot shorter than the M2HB :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brian45 said:
Cooool!!! Does Wal-Mart sell ammo for a Ma Duece? :silly:
Boiyyyy do I wish they did!! Think I'm going straight surplus. I also have another connection to that surplus stuff too........Gonna start shopping :biggrin:
Load up the 8 ft bed of the truck!! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
143,809 Posts
Class3nh

You done went and outdid yerself.
That's one of those new AIRSOFT full auto jobs that uses cans of compressed "Green Gas" to rapid fire those little plastic pellets...right??? :confused:
Man...your pics sure had me fooled - it really looks real! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
hmmmmmmmm....at about a buck a shot........pretty expensive plastic pellets LOL :biggrin: Almost gave me a hernia trying to set it up... LOL Those are the "Gas" cans in the pic too..... ever see one of those go up after being hit by a 50 Cal?? WOOOOOOOOOSH BOOOOM!
(whispering to QK) The "pellets" travel a good 3000 meters :biggrin: NO drift in the wind either.. :biggrin:
OK.ya got me.....it's really a cardboard mockup... in 3D LOL

·
Registered
726 Posts
That's a very impressive piece of hardware. I wish I had one, (or two, or three) Is it .50 cal? Congratulations and have fun.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
older gunner said:
That's a very impressive piece of hardware. I wish I had one, (or two, or three) Is it .50 cal? Congratulations and have fun.
It's a 50.Cal.. M2HB........I recently traded a Barrett 50 cal in semi auto that my friend very much wanted. As being 03's at one time, and being very good griends for almost 28 yrs, we both agreed to kep it simple. He got a deal, and so did I. :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts