Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I printed out the smilie list (what I could of it) and many of the graphics didn't print and I wanted to test them to see what they looked like. Like this:

:slap: :urla9ub: :icon_smile: :0445: :hump: :madboxer: :stupido:

:dope: :eek5: (etc)

Either that or does someone have a list with images that they can email me? There are allot that I don't have the images for and I don't want to use up too much band width for testing.

Wayne

*edited: I think that I found "my" grin smilie: :glueck13:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
No Wayne - no test place like THR has.

The ''more'' smilies window has been a problem recently so it is not easy to see and identify all. Best might be to note the codes for some as you see them and try and make a reference list, tho I agree a print-out would help.

One thing you can do if the ''more'' window will bring up a good number without crashing you - take a screen grab of several displayed sections of that - and save as images for reference - might work - even use those to print out.

·
Administrator
143,812 Posts
Smilies List

If anybody wants MOST of the forum Smilies Code List I uploaded it for you all as a text document.
You can save it to your own computers. The Smilie Images are not included - just the codes.
like~~~~~~~~~~~>>> :eek:h$hit:

Warning if you want to PRINT it...it's about 18 pages long. :yup:

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FORUM AVAILABLE SMILIES LIST

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QK,

I have that list, just wanted to know what all the images were like. I've seen the wrong smilie used that caused allot of racuss and even some bannings!

If I may put in a suggestion, most of the smilies that most of the members really like to use are being used now. Maybe shorten the list for the time being with the most popular smilies and then add until the screen goes wacko again. Then keep the smilie list to that minumum and try to put the ones most used in it until the glich is worked out.

It's nice to have a plethora of smilies to chose from but doesn't do anyone anygood if they can't see them in order to use them.

Just an idea.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Wayne - if you use the full reply window as against the quick reply - you can add a smilie code then go to ''preview post'' first - that way you can check the displayed image.

Over time you'll probably find you can note or remember the ones you like best to use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.