Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not affiliated with them at all, I'm genuinely looking for another source as sometimes they don't have what I need. But as far as prices go, I can't find anyone that competes. They ship fast too, I just haven't found any other site worth buying from.

Seriously, there's gotta be someone out there that has low prices good service and fast shipping.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Got to agree on SG Ammo. Great prices and they don't gauge you on shipping charges. You order in the morning and it is shipped that afternoon. Tough to beat.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
targetsportsusa.com and the-armory.com compete quite favoriably with SG ammo. All three are good places to get ammo.
Targetsportsusa is alright, but they're just a bit more expensive per round and twice the shipping price for the same order from SGammo. And they don't have the 8mm I'm looking for either.

Thanks though, that's the best I've found other than sg

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Depends on ammo for commie gun ammo aka x39 and 5.45 no they cant be better they get deals no one has ie the laquer double sealed stuff but for others like the bulk 9mm and such target sport can have them beat on shiping at times

PSA tends to have ok deals now and then also

But I support SGA as they treat us comie gun guys right and get the stuff we ask for like spam cans

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Sometimes it depends on the ammo you're looking for. I've gotten .223 Gold Dot from Palmetto State Armory at pricing I couldn't find elsewhere. I also get good deals from Mass Ammo and Ammunition Depot on some things.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
My last two ammo orders were from Cabelas. One for practice and one for the stock pile. Blazer brass for under $9 a box no shipping and IMI 115g jhp for $8.45 no shipping.

I watch for deals on ammo all the time. Sometimes the price can be a bit more if there is no shipping.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
LAX Ammo is often pretty good. The best way to source ammo is through Gunbot.com
It is gunbot.net. Last I checked, that site was not very reliable. I found a much better alternative to gunbot at wikiarms: https://www.wikiarms.com/

Much easier to narrow your search and also does aggregate searching of magazines, guns, reloading supplies, etc.

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
It is gunbot.net. Last I checked, that site was not very reliable. I found a much better alternative to gunbot at wikiarms: https://www.wikiarms.com/

Much easier to narrow your search and also does aggregate searching of magazines, guns, reloading supplies, etc.
You're right, Gunbot.net. I plead a "senior moment." And glad to know if there is a better source! Thank you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Great site! Much better than gunbot.

I've found a place called outdoorlimited. Everything I'm looking for is just a little bit less per round than what SG has, but the shipping is going to be a little more. I think I'll give them a chance soon, now to see if their customer service can compete

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have purchased several times from 9mm through 5.56 ammo. Have not been disappointed. Fair prices and reasonable FAST shipping. Will keep buying from them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have purchased several times from 9mm through 5.56 ammo. Have not been disappointed. Fair prices and reasonable FAST shipping. Will keep buying from them.
Are you talking about SG or outdoorlimited?

Id like to hear if anybody has used outdoor limited. Its actually cheaper per round and cheaper shipping. sometimes low prices can be at the expense of good service though

·
Registered
475 Posts
I usually go with either SG Ammo or Target Sports--also have used Lucky Gunner. Just got a case of PMC 5.56 M193 X-Tac from Target Sports and just ordered IMI M855 5.56 from SGAmmo. Great prices at both places for some really good ammo.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Palmetto has the best pricing on speer gold dot that I found.

Speer GD 223 64 grain $9.99 with free shipping on 10 boxes(20 rd/box)

Speer GD 223 55 grain $9.99 with free shipping on 10 boxes(20 rd/box)

Speer GD 223 75 grain $12.99 (20 rd/box)

Speer GD 45acp 230 grain JHP $26.99 (50rd/box)

Speer GD 40 s&w 180 grain JHP $24.99 (50rd/box)

Speer GD 9mm 115 grain JHP $24.99 (50 rd/box) -no 124 grain +p

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Depends on ammo for commie gun ammo aka x39 and 5.45 no they cant be better they get deals no one has ie the laquer double sealed stuff but for others like the bulk 9mm and such target sport can have them beat on shiping at times

PSA tends to have ok deals now and then also

But I support SGA as they treat us comie gun guys right and get the stuff we ask for like spam cans
Hey, cut the commie crap or people are going to talk. The modern term is Libertarian. Just ask Gary Johnson or Bill Weld. :wink:

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
I like Freedom Munitions ammo for range use. They have a store in Houston I go to, but I have ordered online too, Once they were quick in shipping the next time i had to call them to remind them I ordered stuff, where was it already !!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,134 Posts
IF SGAmmo does not have what we want/need we look elsewhere. But most comes from them because: price, customer service, low shipping, etc. One time I needed a quantity of CCI Mini Mags and the ONLY place I could find them was through Gunbroker.com

Ya just never know.............

1 - 20 of 31 Posts