Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1750 for a black/gray Wilson Combat CQB with 500-600 rnds down the pipe, 2 mags, bag, and all original paperwork?

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Depending upon what you order, new would cost you $2100-$2500...so yeah, sounds like a deal with low rounds and excellent condition.

Try a little negotiating...:yup:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
From my research for my next pistol, a 1911 not sure of the brand right now, but like retsupt99 said it sounds like a good deal. 5 to 6 hundred rounds sounds like it just got broken in good.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I don't know. I could buy three Glocks with that, or two Glocks and lots of ammo, or one Glock, lots of ammo, and some new holsters. Good or bad? $1750? If I was in the market for a Wilson Combat, I'd think that was pretty good. Even if it was going to be a build on a basic model it would probably be a good price. One of these days, I may be in a position to get one. Wilson's factory/shop is an hour and a half drive from me. Wilson Combat...made right here in the home state!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know. I could buy three Glocks with that, or two Glocks and lots of ammo, or one Glock, lots of ammo, and some new holsters. Good or bad? $1750? If I was in the market for a Wilson Combat, I'd think that was pretty good. Even if it was going to be a build on a basic model it would probably be a good price. One of these days, I may be in a position to get one. Wilson's factory/shop is an hour and a half drive from me. Wilson Combat...made right here in the home state!
This is definitely a way of looking at it. In fact this is how I've looked at it for many years. Now however. I just decided that I wanted to buy a Wilson Combat so I've been looking for a decent price on a used one. Problem is they hold their value so darn good you never see a "cheap" one. I inspected this one myself and am very happy with it's condition, excellent condition almost like new. I decided this was the one, seller unwilling to budge on price...too many people interested in it( bunch of mad people now...lol). Anyway, it's an out of state seller but close enough for me to go look at it. Should have it by the end of the week, being sent to an FFL for me to pick up. I'll post some pics when it gets here.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I don't think this is a bad deal at all, especially since it's something you're specifically looking for. I looked at a couple of Wilson's at last weekend's gun show and they are certainly fine weapons, along with other top flight makers like Ed Brown, Les Baer, and Nighthawk.

Yes, you could buy several Glocks instead. You could also by several Kias instead of a Mercedes.

·
Super Moderator
18,108 Posts
But...
if you buy several Glocks...all you've got are some plastic Glocks.

If you buy a Wilson Combat....you have a WILSON COMBAT:image035:

You only go around once. Why dance with ugly woman when you can take a few more steps and dance with the prettiest one on the floor?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
But...
if you buy several Glocks...all you've got are some plastic Glocks.

If you buy a Wilson Combat....you have a WILSON COMBAT:image035:

You only go around once. Why dance with ugly woman when you can take a few more steps and dance with the prettiest one on the floor?
My sentiments exactly... :sport20:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
It's up to you not us if it's a good deal... I mean, if I had that offer and the loot, I'd jump on it. :yup: Others would rather buy... well, Tupperware! :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts