Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if you guys think this is a good deal. The seller is letting it all go for $200

Thanks for all opinions

-

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
For $200? Yeah, I'd go for it. Even if it does cause you some headaches, you can sell it at a profit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks good to me

·
Registered
462 Posts
Take the deal mate, if you don't holla at me so I can!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would jump on it. thats a good gun and a good deal..

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Yep, it's a good deal.

·
Registered
277 Posts
good deal for a gun with a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
For $200? Yeah, I'd go for it. Even if it does cause you some headaches, you can sell it at a profit.
Holy cow, Sixto is recommending someone purchase a Taurus. The world must be coming to the end. :rofl:

Hey for 200 bucks, you really can't go wrong. I don't see where you will use the holster or mag pouch much but since they come with it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Not Bad. I dont trust my pt745 because I cant shoot 100 rounds thru it in a range session w/o getting at least 1 FTE. Other than that, recoil is soft for such a small 45. I bought it when I first started carrying because I thought I needed to have a manual safety on my carry gun. Now I woudnt buy a striker fired type gun with a safety. But thats just my opinion. Good luck:hand10:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have that very gun in black... lots of thump in a very small package... it's a buy...

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
No - don't buy it. Srnd me the name of this person ASAP!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Do it. Do it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts