Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy.

Oleg Volk started a thread on THR about this place. Looks pretty good.

See ya 'round. Gotta lot of reading to do.

-Tony

·
Administrator
143,594 Posts
Welcome Fly320s

You Found Our Little Hide-Out. :biggrin:
Thanks for registering.
You should know that comments from new members are equally as welcome here as those of the senior members.
Feel free to participate. :unitedsta

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Fly - good to see you drop over :smile: - and yeah - we have first dibs on your ammo ya know.

Mine is .454 - I won't bother you for any 50 cal (yet!).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's see... .454, .50, .500. I'm gonna need a bigger truck. Doesn;t anyone shoot .22LR anymore? :silly:

Oh, the obligatory, "What are you carrying" answer: Kimber Pro Carry (series 1) .40SW in VersaMax 2 IWB loaded with 155 gr Speer Gold Dot JHPs.

Keeping my eyes open for more series 1 Kimbers. :eek:

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
Bud White said:
Welcome it is if your on our end becuse your supposed to be bringing the ammo with you my Flavor is 500 S&W Magnum
Like Bud said, it's your turn to bring the ammo. I'll take mine in either 250 rnd linked belts (ever 5th one a tracer if possible) or 840 Rnd cans of 223. (5.56) :biggrin:
Either way.. WELCOME to the Forum. We'll take a rain check on the ammo, and will accept good postings :biggrin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Class3,

no problem on the linked ammo. I keep it in storage at a buddies place. Just drop by Ft. Benning and ask for Bob. He'll fix you up.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
Fly320s said:
Class3,

no problem on the linked ammo. I keep it in storage at a buddies place. Just drop by Ft. Benning and ask for Bob. He'll fix you up.
Oh My!! (jumping in the truck) With an offer like that, how could I refuse. BTW, do I need to return the empties so they can be weighed?
:biggrin: I'm sure I could pick up a few of the Forumites along the way, from NH :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hmmm - Bob - reckon as how I'd be right in line for a pick up as you drive down - so stop by here in SW PA and we'll mosey on down with ya to TN eh :smile:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Fly320s said:
(SNIP)
Keeping my eyes open for more series 1 Kimbers. :eek:
The Kimber Series 1's are nice guns....I have a Series 1 .45 ACP called the (coincidentally enough) Combat Carry.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Fly. Glad to have ya! :smile:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome Fly from another Tennessean. Is that a real word? lol I'm not tough to pick ammo for either .40 or 22-250 will do? lol

KC

·
Registered
814 Posts
Hmmmmmm, he's from Tennessee, but flying the flag of The Republic Of Texas. Methinks there is an explanation coming? :smile:

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
San Antone,

I most certainly am not from TN. I most certainly am from Texas, born and raised in Richardson. :biggrin:

I am temporarily displaced from my Texas home. I have been for a few years now, still trying to get back. The good news is that Austin may be a viable city now.

I like east TN, it's beautiful country, but Texas is where my heart is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.