Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw that ISIS attached a church in France. How many times does this have to happen before we decide to stop all immigration into our country from those that harbor terrorists groups or countries any country that does allow them to immigrate.

They may attack my church but they will soon find themselves out numbered.

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
They are only warming up. This is becoming a weekly thing in France and we will see attacks escalate across all of Europe and then the US. A lack of assimilation combined with a violent ideology that is diametrically opposed to western ideals means that these two populations are incapable of existing together.

The politically correct morons who lead these countries, and ours, don't care. The losses are considered acceptable so they can prove their inclusiveness and diversity. The political class is well protected and a few deaths amongst the regular population is a sacrifice they are all too happy to accept.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
This should not sho k those paying attention, we are at war with barbarians.

The enemy is cunning.

Here in the USA, they will not use just knives as they know we are an armed citizenry. It will be AKs/ARs. It will be a bloodbath. Those who carry and respond will die....but so will the attackers.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Fighting back is the only way to stop bullies and cowards, which is what they are.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
The times are indeed, changing. Changing to something evil and sinister. Our enemies know us better than we imagine and they are perfectly willing to terminate our existence. Therefore...

• Carry everywhere and every time you venture out where legal to do so. Never mind if your wive wishes you leave your sidearm home. Take it with you.
  • Carry a firearm that has enough capacity to enable you to return fire and take out the threat. And carry spare ammo.
  • Make sure your firearm is sufficiently powerful to incapacitate threats as quickly as possible. And carry SD ammo that is current and has a proven track record.
  • Carry a gun that is reliable (the most important factor next to having a gun on your person) and with which you have put enough rounds through it to bet your life on its performance.
  • Train often. You can do this at local ranges where they allow defensive shooting drills. Don't just punch paper. Push yourself and think of practical drills to run (there are many).
  • ALWAYS BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS. This is so fundamental that it is amazing how often people forget it. Remember, paranoids live longer.
  • Try your best to develop a warrior mindset. This is hard for most people, unless they have been in combat or have been in situations where they had to use their firearm. In an active shooter situation where the shooter's purpose is to kill people, take him/them out fast. Kill them before they kill you.
  • Take care of your SD gear. And when not at the range, unload your gun(s) and practice trigger discipline drills, draw/fire moves, and seeing the target for rapid fire. Granted you're not going to be shooting a target in your family room but go through the motions.
There's a lot more to this and please feel free to add to it if you like. This is getting real serious and only a fool would say or think it can't happen here... to them. Don't be that fool.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Just saw that ISIS attached a church in France. How many times does this have to happen before we decide to stop all immigration into our country from those that harbor terrorists groups or countries any country that does allow them to immigrate.

It's not going to stop because he a Muslim himself with them it's only one religion and that's Muslim.

·
Banned
429 Posts

Elect the Donald if you want no more immigration.

Time for some folks to "visit" a few mosques and show some of their own "religion of peace" to these third world barbaric dirt bags.
Ya know that fight fire with fire thing.
Stop all the PC BS and wipe these scum out.
They DO NOT understand anything other than violence so I say lets return the favor.

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny how much more aware I've become. More important is that I've become aware of the times when I'm not aware so that I can take action to correct that. Caught myself pumping gas a couple months ago with credit card in hand only to realize I had my back to the whole station the entire time. That doesn't happen anymore.

·
Banned
1,995 Posts
Decapitated the Priest at the alter.............what more do we need to figure this out...IMO

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
some times it takes losing a loved one before you get the picture.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Maybe if we went back to a President instead of a dictator who promises to obey the laws of the land and enforce such laws, thing will change. Until then, we are at the whims of the politburo...

·
Registered
310 Posts
The people of France and other countries that elect these liberal progressive politician because they are "promised" free stuff get what they voted for.....and I have NO sympathy for them!
Again, you got what you voted for.
Just like the people here in the US that live in the inner cities and keep voting for the democratics because they are promised a free Obama phone, food stamps, section 8 housing, free college, free internet, etc........than complain about everything under the sun. YOU VOTED for the government you have. I have to laugh when people now complain about how expensive health care is. They say they voted for Obama and the other dems because they were expecting free health care. They now say it's more expensive than before. When I ask them how they will be voting in November, they say,,,,,,,democrat!
They don't learn and keep voting the same way and expecting different result. They just say the dems just didn't go far enough but the next guy will.

So, yes I am being insensitive, but I don't care; you voted these liberal progressives in to office and you got what you voted for. The massacres, church burning, terrorism and other acts of violence will continue and again; You got what you voted for, so keep doing the same thing and don't be surprised by what happens.

·
Banned
429 Posts
The people of France and other countries that elect these liberal progressive politician because they are "promised" free stuff get what they voted for.....and I have NO sympathy for them!
Again, you got what you voted for.
Just like the people here in the US that live in the inner cities and keep voting for the democratics because they are promised a free Obama phone, food stamps, section 8 housing, free college, free internet, etc........than complain about everything under the sun. YOU VOTED for the government you have. I have to laugh when people now complain about how expensive health care is. They say they voted for Obama and the other dems because they were expecting free health care. They now say it's more expensive than before. When I ask them how they will be voting in November, they say,,,,,,,democrat!
They don't learn and keep voting the same way and expecting different result. They just say the dems just didn't go far enough but the next guy will.

So, yes I am being insensitive, but I don't care; you voted these liberal progressives in to office and you got what you voted for. The massacres, church burning, terrorism and other acts of violence will continue and again; You got what you voted for, so keep doing the same thing and don't be surprised by what happens.
Voters here keep it up and the same is going to happen here.

IT WILL HAPPEN HERE SOON IF THE PC DOESNT STOP.

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts