Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
The imir of war.
I just love the titles they give themselves.
I give this guy six months.
Better get the next imir in the bullpen

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-b...imi-al-qurayhi
Six months might be an optimistic lifespan. The military just announced two days ago the killing of the second in command and apparently we killed their "minister of war" earlier this month in an air strike. Must suck for ISIS no longer having an ally in the White House.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/03/25/u-s-kills-isis-no-2-minister-of-war

·
Registered
33,960 Posts
Link's not working for me.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Right now the entire intelligence community trying to fine the new boss. It s just matter of time.

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
He can pay his rivals for protection, just like al-Baghdadi did. Then he just needs to worry about his own guys giving him up.

·
Registered
Various
15,540 Posts
They should have a television show like Survivor, but called Terrorist. Survivor votes people off the show. Terrorist votes for ISIS Tango.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Betrayed by his own people...like the new guy thinks he will have better luck.

·
Registered
33,960 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
You know, it might not even be necessary to kill every single new ISIS leader. A few more for sure, but they seem to be slipping into irrelevancy. Seems to be burning out on its own. We never see a story about an American or Brit going over there to join up. Seems like since they no longer have a US president as their ally, the momentum has been lost. Trump also seems to be cautious about using the military unless they are really needed. I can't think of any US president since the 1920s that went three whole years in office without involving the US troops in some sort of new foreign entanglement. I hope Trump continues to clean up messes he inherited by cautious use of American while not getting us into any new adventures.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts