Defensive Carry banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev "clings to life," Israeli media revealed that two of the senior doctors treating Tsarnaev have abundant past experience treating victims of terror. That's because they're from Israel.

Tsarnaev is in stable condition but that because of wounds to his throat, he may never be able to speak again.
Israeli Doctors Are Treating Boston Bombing Suspect: New Details on His Condition

·
Registered
647 Posts
Your post is just a bit misleading, and implies that the US has brought in Israeli doctors with experience in terror as part of the treatment team. Boston has world-class hospitals, probably unparalleled anywhere in the world and their doctors come from many countries. The doctors treating the terror suspect were in place at Beth Israel hospital well before the bombings on Monday. Other doctors, from countries other than Israel are treating other victims and have trauma experience from places such as Iraq and Afghanistan.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not surprised. Boston is probably one of the largest "melting pots" in the US

·
Administrator
144,845 Posts
Tsarnaev is in stable condition but that because of wounds to his throat, he may never be able to speak again.

That's a real shame. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Now sadly...he won't be able to cry and scream when other inmates stomp the living crap out of him in prison.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your post is just a bit misleading, and implies that the US has brought in Israeli doctors with experience in terror as part of the treatment team.
All I used for the title of the thread was the headline to the article. The article made it clear that the U.S. did not bring in doctors from Israel.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It doesn't seem that the Tsarnaev brothers did this all by themselves. Hopefully this one will be able to tell us (not verbally but in writing) who helped. I hope he doesn't die. There is enough conspiracy talk already.

·
Super Moderator
19,222 Posts
Just sounds like he has the most qualified personnel available for his treatment.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
'ORA' (Obscure Reference Alert) = Mel Brooks/Space Balls............... 'Jews in Space!'.

Seriously, our best civilian Tramua Sergeons are either trained in war zones or Chicago....(possibly one and the same, no?)............. Just saying.

And, no, the Irony was not lost on me.

·
Banned
3,342 Posts
I'd like to at least see him charged for vehicular homicide if he ran over his brother. That would sting. I'd be willing to forgo the death penalty if he gives up all his information pointing at ring leaders and leading to their convictions.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Why the big story that Israelis are treating him??
That's what we do and what "they" (terrorists) never do.
A few years ago,there was an earthquake in Turkey;there were Israeli emergency medical teams present.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
I think the story is clear these Doctors came from a war torn area (Israel) where they received a lot of experience in treating bombing patients.

The question you won't see in print and the telling factor in this whole thing is the detonation device. Anybody can build things that go boom. The detonation device and how sophisticated it is will be the telling factor. My guess is the detonator was supplied to these two idiots. That is the story that will never be told in the media but it should be.

It is my hope this kid lives to be very old in a federal prison having to fight for food and life every day of his life or choose isolation which is the harshest punishment known to man.

That was 70 virginians not virgins young man.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Maybe, while cleaning his leg wound, ..... since they're down there ....... they can give him a circumcision, you know, for hygiene reasons.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
How ironic. A muslim being treated by Jewish doctors.

Instead of getting their medical degree, they are more likely to blow up the school.

Muslims are also known for hiding behind hospitals and little children.

Pathetic pukes.

I read that Mrs. Barry Sotero (aka Mrs. Hussein Obama) visited the Saudi terrorist in the hospital, but she didn't bother with the victims.

Another pathetic puke.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
How ironic. A muslim being treated by Jewish doctors.

Instead of getting their medical degree, they are more likely to blow up the school.

Muslims are also known for hiding behind hospitals and little children.

Pathetic pukes.

I read that Mrs. Barry Sotero (aka Mrs. Hussein Obama) visited the Saudi terrorist in the hospital, but she didn't bother with the victims.

Another pathetic puke.
Are you serious or perhaps just ready for Baker Act.?:rolleyes::gah:

·
Registered
647 Posts
All I used for the title of the thread was the headline to the article. The article made it clear that the U.S. did not bring in doctors from Israel.
Fair enough...agree. But it does make one wonder the purpose of identifying some of the doctors as Israeli if not implying that some conclusion should be drawn from their country of origin. Maybe just "expertise?" Thus my comment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts