Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to our local Sheriff's office to pick up my CCDW for Kentucky!!

The State Police mail it there, so I had to drive about 45 miles round trip to get it, but now it is in my wallet and my P6 is warmly at my side at work (in my new SuperTuck holster) .

I have not yet told my spouse that it is here, and we went to lunch today and she did not notice me carrying. The policy with her will be "Don't ask, don't tell", but I am working on her...

I smell a Wally World Walk coming on.:yup: Pictures to follow!

Good-bye land of sheep!

Bill

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new permit... :congrats:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Congratulations! :35:

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome new Sheepdog!!

:congrats: :danceban: :congrats: :danceban: :congrats: :danceban:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats! Got my KY CC license in July. Also have one for Pa. (a non-resident license.) It was a strange feeling walking through Walmart for the first time with a S&W in an IWB holster. Now with that or a Glock strong side, I don't even think about the fact that I'm armed. It's just second nature. Owensboro is probably as safe a small town (45,000 or so) as anybody could want--three or 4 murders in the past 4 years from what I've read. But bad things can certainly happen. Congrats again and be safe.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Congrats. My wife started out a little like that. After a while she would ask every so often. After being in a scary place or two it began to shift from making her nervous to making her feel safe.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
shhhhhh - congratulations - shhhhh :wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts