Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been haunting the forums off an on for a decade. Occasionally I find a good deal, occasionally a great deal, and occasionally an impulsive dud. Off and on I have also had three or four firearms I have always wanted but a) you could never find one, not even new, and b) if you did find one, the price was ridiculous.

So what are the chances of finding all four of those firearms, on one page, and reasonably priced? Two are actually good deals - especially in the post administration craziness. Now what?? :aargh4: :22a: :blink: :confused: :duh:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Are congrats in order....or empathy for bad timing?

Reactions: aznav

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
If what you are saying is that certain guns you have been lusting after for 10 years are now available for acceptable prices, you sir, have come to the wrong place for advice.

We'll tell you to mortgage the house if that's what it takes.

The one thing you will never find around here is a good influence.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
So, I've been haunting the forums off an on for a decade. Occasionally I find a good deal, occasionally a great deal, and occasionally an impulsive dud. Off and on I have also had three or four firearms I have always wanted but a) you could never find one, not even new, and b) if you did find one, the price was ridiculous.

So what are the chances of finding all four of those firearms, on one page, and reasonably priced? Two are actually good deals - especially in the post administration craziness. Now what?? :aargh4: :22a: :blink: :confused: :duh:
Buy???

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
What are you waiting for----buy all four :danceban:

Reactions: aznav

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So, I'm thinking of starting a "Aznav's Wish List" Foundation. Think I'll try and make it nonprofit for all you that want a tax deduction. Dig down deep, brothers of the gun!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
It's like going to the bar to talk about your drinking problem...

:hand15:

Reactions: WHEC724
1 - 13 of 13 Posts