Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been out of the shooting loop for a little while, about a month actually.
I've been deployed to Guam and not allowed to Bring my protection instrument with me. :hand1: which is a real tragedy cause we had one of our guys get the Crap beat out of him just for being military by a bunch of locals. (a navy guy raped an island girl but we're air force) and a result of not having Internet and being away from my toys I'm out of the loop.
Can any one sum up for me what I've missed that's important, any thing i need to write my congressman about or really pertinent threads i need to read.
i know its a odd request but its a one time deal to get me back up to speed.
thanks for your help in advance guys.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Good advice, but dont forget to pick up some ammo and hit the range to work the kinks outta that trigger finger.:hand10:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
All your need to know is that Hillery got a sex change and announced nupitals with barbra streisand . Oh and angilina is no longer preggers so as soon as she kicks brad out , well its open season lol

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'm a Air Force Veteran and I can say to you is thanks for standing on the wall. Nothing new here

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Go check out the NRA-ILA site - it will hopefully help you get up to speed on what law stuff is in process and upcoming etc.

www.nraila.org/

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Thanks for your service....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts