Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
But I really, truly couldn't resist this one. Number 119 of 500. I probably paid too much for it, but I really, really wanted it. Now i just need to figure out what I'm going to do with it.
If you are not sure what to do with it.
I will take it off your hands.
I love 1911’s
By the way, very nice.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Beautiful! I'd definitely set it up for carry and shoot the heck out of it

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
But I really, truly couldn't resist this one. Number 119 of 500. I probably paid too much for it, but I really, really wanted it. Now i just need to figure out what I'm going to do with it.
Sweet!

Welcome to DC! Nice way to introduce yourself! :yup:

Reactions: OD* and G-man*

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I just got one a few weeks ago. I've shot it a lot. What sux is it only came with one mag. First time I took it apart was an adventure. Anyway, I'm still glad I got it.

View attachment 300432
You picked a real nifty one there, Nifty ! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
First time I took it apart was an adventure. Anyway, I'm still glad I got it.

View attachment 300432
This reminds me of when I got my first 1911. I showed to my now deceased grandfather, a Marine Guadalcanal vet, and he said "there was a time when I could disassemble this blindfolded." He proceeded to field-strip a 1911 for the first time in 60 years, which he did flawlessly.

John Browning was a goddang genius, and IMO it's incredible that the best semi auto pistol trigger design EVER was also one of the first. The only auto that has reached my level of enthusiasm for the 1911 is Browning's last, uncompleted design - the Hi Power.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
The new agents I have seen had the gutter sight. That is really a sweet weapon. The 1911 officer is my weapon of choice for CCW. (most of the time)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts