Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have an OWB already by don hume and i was wanting to also get a IWB for when i get my ccw... any suggestions

·
Registered
726 Posts
I carry a USP compact .40 and use IWB from K&D. I got the Cochise Defender and am very very happy with it. I carry strong side at 3:30 to 4:00 o'clock and have complete concealment. Here's the link.
www.kdholsters.com

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Milt Sparks Summer Special 2. I have this model for most of my carry guns.

Also Galco makes a similar model for this gun. I've used it and like it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
rangerman,
Rarely do I have any holsters in stock, but I have one of my In-Discernable IWBs for a USP-C available for immediate shipment.
It is right-handed, cordovan color with black mouthband and belt loop for 1.50' belt. It is a customer return, never worn because he requested a thumb-break per his deparment regulations and i goofed and made it open-top. Price is $65.00 plus $4.55 Priority Mail shipping. There is a photo of this holster in the Photo Gallery of my web-site (2nd row, 1st pic). I used it on the web-site because it is a variation of my standard design which has a wide one-piece loop. The customer requested the split loop.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
The most comfortable IWB's I own are the Blade-Tech Kydex models. I carry OWB in leather usually a Galco "Concealable" or the Don Hume. But for IWB I go Blade-Tech. If I had to go leather I'd choose Milt Sparks.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I have a Comp Tac C-TAC with velco attachments for my HK USP FS .45 ACP......it is very comfortable and thin allowing for said comfort and added concealablity.

I wholly recommend Eric Larsen's work (COM 3 holster) as I own two of them, but for other guns.

·
Registered
502 Posts
srfl said:
I have a Comp Tac C-TAC with velco attachments for my HK USP FS .45 ACP......it is very comfortable and thin allowing for said comfort and added concealablity.

I also use a CTAC for my full size USP.

I started out with the velcro clips, but I replaced them with the standard clips so I could get the holster on and off more quickly. That and I never tuck my shirt over the gun, so I don't really need the extra stealth offered by the V-clips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts