Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with one? I've been considering getting one for my Glock 43. It looks very well made, but was hoping to get an opinion from someone who had experience with it. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I'm quite partial to the Vedder Light Tuck myself, teloxomo. I currently carry my P365XL in one and no issues at all. I have also carried a Kahr P45, and a CZ Rami 9mm in the Vedders without issue. Service is good, too, I broke a bolt on one (I was doing heavy work and got the holster twisted) and it was replaced quickly without charge. No, I don't work for them or anything, just believe in promoting what works well.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Anyone have experience with one? I've been considering getting one for my Glock 43. It looks very well made, but was hoping to get an opinion from someone who had experience with it. Thank you!
Which one are you considering?

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
About to ask the same thing. Which one?😺

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I thought I might be missing something with the new format!;) I currently use two kydex IWB holsters and will recommend both. For my P365 I'm using a Panther Concealment and for my Glock 26 I'm using a RM Lowrider or somedays a Panther Concealment. The Panther Concealment works great for the P365 but I find the RM Lowrider works better for me with the Glock 26. Both are excellent quality.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Yes go for it.🤷‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
16,431 Posts
I've carried numerous 1911s in IWB holsters from Wild Bill's Concealment for many years and I am quite happy with them. I prefer the IWB since the gun is pulled closer to the body providing better concealment.

Reactions: SatCong

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm quite partial to the Vedder Light Tuck myself, teloxomo. I currently carry my P365XL in one and no issues at all. I have also carried a Kahr P45, and a CZ Rami 9mm in the Vedders without issue. Service is good, too, I broke a bolt on one (I was doing heavy work and got the holster twisted) and it was replaced quickly without charge. No, I don't work for them or anything, just believe in promoting what works well.
I'm also a Vedder fan.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Welcome to DC. Which IWB holster are you asking for input on?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
N82 tactical professional. Carried a Glock 17 in it till I moved to a colder climate. Ideal for small pistol in hot climates.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I've been very happy with the DeSantis Slim Tuk for Glocks (G19, G34 & G34 MOS), J Frames, S&W M&P 2.0 45. They have held up well, no breakage. They are comfortable, as far as something can be sandwiched between your belt and your hip. Easy on & off, yet secure. Presents well, have used them in IDPA Competition even. Hold the pistols securely. A lot of adjustment, are even ambidextrous. Just remember to use a good quality belt. I'm partial to the Alien Gear Leather, has spring steel inside. It supports well and is comfortable. And it conceals very well. I can wear mine, with either of the guns above, under a loose colored T Shirt.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Black Arch single clip Protos-M. I have two. Very comfortable and easy on skin. I never wear undershirts.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Why is a trolls' question being addressed?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts