Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Sorry, I haven't, but it looks cool. Be nice to hear how that loop works out.

One part concerns me, they send replacement loops, makes you wonder how fast that front one wears out from being tweaked around like it is.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Nope me neither, never even heard of them before. That front loop look's interesing though. Not sure if I would like the cant of it or not, it's hard to tell. The quality look's pretty good. Post a report on it if you end up trying one out just to hear what you think about that style and the front loop thing.

Ti.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well, in theory it would work well. The rest of the holster would remain softer but it would keep it open enough to get the muzzle started which is all you really need. Clever idea..................
Shoot well.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Interesting concept; it's actually very similar to a Desantis combination holster made years ago. Desantis made a shoulder holster connected to the harness with one way snaps. It could be un-snapped from the harness, and leather loops could be snapped in place to wear it IWB. The snap placement was almost identical to the one shown here, with the front snap being both the front IWB loop and the front harness connection point. The Desantis version also had a tunnel belt loop on the back for OWB wear.

I think the holster pictured would be pretty placement specific though. Almost looks like you'd have to wear it at 3 o'clock so the front loop was positioned flat against the front of the body.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts