Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good iwb holsters for the sub xd. I figured Id post here to along with my range reoprt. I looked at some from galco and desantis and didnt like em. Usally use don hume but there backlogged on iwb for this gun for 3 to 6 weeks I cant wait Thanks all for the time be safe.

Sixgun

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
If you need something fast try http:www.lightningarms.com . Craig and Audrey Chadwick carry a good selection of: Milt Sparks, Lou Alessi, Galco and just added a few by Matt del Fatti. Not sure what they'd have for your XD but definitely worth checking into.

Two questions:
1) Why the rush? Can't wait for one of our resident "leatherbenders" to custom build one for you?
2) Are ya' gonna change your handle to SevenGun now? :biggrin:
Jack

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well, in all honesty if you cant wait more than 3-6 weeks....Id say get something cheap to fill the time gap, until you can get what you want.
Thats my best advice.............Shoot well.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys Ill check those out. I may just hold out to get what i want. Dont want to rush. I was just to excited about my new toy. And to Jack Its a replacement gun for the skyy so Ill still be Sixgun LOL. Have a great day everybody.

Sixgun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts