Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the IWI Jericho FS-9 any reviews? Fun to shoot? Comfy to carry? Please talk me into or out of considering this as my next addition!
Thanks
CB:smile:

·
Registered
490 Posts
They look pretty cool, but also big for CC. I haven't seen one in person yet though. The LGS/range I went to this week didn't have one when I asked. They showed me the Sphinx instead. Similar design I guess. CZ style. My buddy is looking for a gun and i wanted him to try out the Jericho.

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
I would get the combo pack they offer ..It has holster loader all that ..Nice deal imop

Remember there are a lot of different imports for this gun both plastic and metal and also surplus imports ...

The gun at its hearts it just a CZ75 clone but a good one

I like the guns well made and plus Spike in Cowboy bepop carry one so I love them

I have had a Isreal police model ..Well built and all metal

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
https://www.iwi.us/Jericho/JGearKit.aspx

Is the one I would get unless the gun you are looking at is a older model like the Uzi or bable Eagle as they are not imported any more and I want to say IMI not IWI did them

But otherwise I would do the kit as you get NS all the good stuff

IWI US is pleased to introduce the Jericho® 941™ pistol with custom JGear™, Meprolight® Tru-Dot® Tritium night sights and a MagLula® UpLula™ pistol magazine loader, all packaged in a custom lockable carry case.

JGear™ includes a custom adjustable carry angle paddle holster for your 9mm Jericho® polymer or steel framed pistol and a paddle style adjustable carry angle double magazine holder. A cleaning rod and bore brush along with a safety cable lock are also included.

Reactions: Chicagobill

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Be sure that you like the beavetail on the gun.

I like my Baby Eagle Compact until I shot it.

The angle of the beavertail was angle more downward than
a CZ.

However. the accuracy and overall function of the BDE was superb!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Be sure that you like the beavetail on the gun.

I like my Baby Eagle Compact until I shot it.

The angle of the beavertail was angle more downward than
a CZ.

However. the accuracy and overall function of the BDE was superb!
Thanks Go Gonzaga
:danceban:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I did it Jericho FS9 941 haven't done the range yet that's Monday. I like the fit and feel. Can't wait to shoot!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
they are very comfortable to shoot,. I think its because of the weight,. (for me at least,. I have medium sized hands),.
they are all steal,. so they are a little on the heavy side but I never found this an issue when carry.
they are similar to the CZ's (I had both),. hope that helps ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
I had one in 45 I wish I never sold.
IWI makes a tank of a gun,def on my short list again. CZ Clone
made in Israel.. Def give them a try

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had one in 45 I wish I never sold.
IWI makes a tank of a gun,def on my short list again. CZ Clone
made in Israel.. Def give them a try
I am amazed at the quality. Very precise machining, tight tolerances. I normally carry a PX4SC IN 9mm, and once in a while my S&W 5906, which is actually heavier than the 941. The more I hold it the more I like it. Hope to get to the range tomorrow.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am amazed at the quality. Very precise machining, tight tolerances. I normally carry a PX4SC IN 9mm, and once in a while my S&W 5906, which is actually heavier than the 941. The more I hold it the more I like it. Hope to get to the range tomorrow.
I see. I rather want one, do they still make the metal framed version or just the polymer framed one?

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts

got it in a trade deal,then traded it off again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts