Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about ordering a belt from Theis Holsters. They call their product the Jake Belt. Does anyone here have an experience with this belt? I'd like some opinions from users.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Haven't used his belt, but have a holster from Tommy. Customer service is first-rate, and his return policy can't be beat. If you don't like it, send it back within 2 weeks for a full refund.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have not used any theis products. I have heard good things about their stuff though. I personally use an Amish belt from hanks clothing that has been working quite well so far. I am a size 34 pant, and I got a size 40" for IWB use. Fits perfect with an IWB set up, yet has enough belt holes to work for an OWB rig as well. Comes in brown or black, as well as some other fancier patterns.
Amish Belts - Black

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I haven't tried the Jake Belt (named after his "helper" and grandson) but I do have one of his holsters. The workmanship is superb and he's a great guy to deal with. Sorry, this probably isn't all that helpful but I'd be pretty confident in buying one from Tommy. His warranty is rock solid and he's good people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts