Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor JD has been practically salivating over his presents, especially the "long, skinny one."

Today I finally relented and let him pick ONE present to open.

He practically slid across the floor for it.

That's right.. A CRTK fixed Hissatsu. He has been carrying it around all night. Unfortunately it's too long to carry in this state but it's still a great knife.

Don't be surprised if you find this as his new avatar. :wink:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
That's a very nice looking knife! I like it!! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,840 Posts
Anybody want to give odds on how long until JD needs a band-aid?

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
IT SLICES IT DICES IT DOES ALL THE WORK......BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!!

Nice.........

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Is that japanese for" be careful it's vewwy sharp"

·
Super Moderator
25,563 Posts
Nice knife, but are you sure you can say that word on the forum?? :hand5: :wink:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Schweeeeet!

·
Super Moderator
22,140 Posts
Nice knife, JD.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Very nice knife, my wife says your as bad as me about wanting to open Christmas presents early, she says I'm just like a little kid!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice knife, my wife says your as bad as me about wanting to open Christmas presents early, she says I'm just like a little kid!
He is HORRIBLE! He was under the tree last night shaking and rattling and poking. He has four presents left and all he has to do is wait two more days.. it's killing him.

Our one year old isn't as bad as he is.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
He is HORRIBLE! He was under the tree last night shaking and rattling and poking. He has four presents left and all he has to do is wait two more days.. it's killing him.

Wait till he's two or three years old, and he begins to understand Christmas, you'll hvae both of them under the tree shaking presents, LOL.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts

Easy fix. Get some monofilament and tie some to the underside of each present and run it behind the tree and then connect it to a paintball claymore. When he picks one up it will spray him with paint.

The crappy part is then it will have to be cleaned up, but it would make an awesome video on your YouTube page :image035:.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
LOL. Very nice knife JD, and excellent taste Lima! I am on the opposite side of the spectrum-I don't mind waiting but it drives me NUTS having gifts for others under the tree! All mine are "opened" this year too; my wife bought me a new revolver, rifle, and gun safe!

Merry Christmas to all.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts