Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a site/store/etc that actually has good 9mm +p JHP ammo IN STOCK??? I can't find any at all right now. No Golden Sabre, no Speer, nothing. Any suggestions????

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Use non +p ammo...
Not trying to be rude, but I was asking if someone could tell me where I could find it....not advice on what I should/shouldn't use. Again, no offense intended, but I was looking for info/links here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You can occasionally find +P 9mm at Ammunition-to-Go. They don't have any right now, but here's the link:

ATG 9mm

EDIT: Actually, it does look like they have some brands of +P. I only buy the 50 round boxes, and didn't see any of those. Looks like they do have some 20 round +P.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can occasionally find +P 9mm at Ammunition-to-Go. They don't have any right now, but here's the link:

ATG 9mm

EDIT: Actually, it does look like they have some brands of +P. I only buy the 50 round boxes, and didn't see any of those. Looks like they do have some 20 round +P.
Thank you so much. That helps, thank you. I'm just looking for 2 mags worth and maybe 20 extra on top of that :)

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
10,864 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Jimbo,

I use Double Tap 124 +p Gold Dots in my Glock 19 with very good results...

their "bonded defense" is the Gold Dot Bullet......

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Natchez Shooter Supply has many brands of 9mm JHP ammo in stock. I've ordered from them before, they are outstanding...

Natchez Shooters Supply

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome. Thanks so much for everyone's input!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts