Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on a Florida CCW forum and thought people might want to check it out. Here is the link.

I don't have any affilitation with the company, but since I am cheap I thought I would show members of the forum. So if you want a hybrid for cheaper you can go this route. Seems on the site he states it has the same lifetime warranty and offers the "Combat Cut" for free! Sweet! :danceban:

I made my own for about $7 and it works just as well as my old mans Supertuck.

Oh and before it comes up Crossbreed didn't come up with the Hybrid holster, they just made it more affordable. Here is a picture from the 2003 Shot Show.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Looks like nice gear, my only observation is that I don't care for the way he molds really tight to the trigger.

He doesn't seem to do it on most of the holsters but that sticks out to me as a no no. Each holster makers has their own rules though that they tend to follow about covering mag releases etc but this is one that I see a fair amount of the time that I'm not a fan of. Otherwise gear looks good and prices look good for the quality also.

Luke

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Looks like nice gear, my only observation is that I don't care for the way he molds really tight to the trigger.
If you look at the other pics, it looks like he only did it on that one holster... looking closely, it appears, the indentation is deeper in front of the trigger than behind it...

·
Registered
443 Posts
That's why I said he didn't do it on most of his holsters;) I'm not trying to pick on him in any way just making an observation based on the pictures on the sight.

Even if the indent is deeper in front than rear and even though that's a long pull double action it's still something that seems like a bad idea(especially without a traditional safety). Chances are this isn't a sign of his gear as you said it doesn't look like he did it on any other holsters so it was probably one of his earlier ones he built and has changed since. Also noticed that he slightly overheated the kydex on that one compared to the other pictures which again leads me to say it was probably one of his earlier holsters until he got things all figured out. (when you overheat kydex it gets shiny)

Just figured I would throw out my 2 cents:)

Luke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts