Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no idea we lost that many people to gun violence! That's almost half of the U.S. population!!!! I am going to have to check on my guns and find out what they have been doing behind my back! I'm guessing I will have to get rid of some of them!

Joe Biden Says 150 Million Americans Died from Gun Violence Since 2007

CLAIM: During the South Carolina Democrat debate, former Vice President Joe Biden claimed 150 million Americans have died since 2007 because gun makers cannot be sued.

VERDICT: FALSE.

Joe Biden alluded to the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, the passage of which protected gun manufacturers from lawsuits in scenarios where the gun in question was legally made and legally sold. He equated this protection with “absolute immunity,” saying it “has caused carnage on our streets. 150 million people have been killed since 2007 when [Bernie Sanders] voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/25/fact-check-150m-americans-died-gun-violence-2007/

·
Registered
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumbling Biden...It will be ignored....Remember Obama saying he campaigned in all 52 states?.
It only matters if Trump gaffes.
Well, since he says he is running for the senate, I guess it doesn't really matter....

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
It is 150 million. You just have to know math.

150,000,000 divided by 7 time the square root of pi

let me see, ..:hmmmm2:

carry the 3, factor in the Planck constant

subtract 11...:hmmmm2:

yup, that adds up to 150,000,000

:wink:
I did that math, and came up with about 450-ish thousand who died by gunfire. Buttttttt, remember that 2/3 of them are suicides, so we could say the "gun violence", if used legitimately, would be 150-ish thousand. So Shotgun Joe's number is only off by three orders of magnitude. What's three zeroes among friends?

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Bumbling Biden...It will be ignored....Remember Obama saying he campaigned in all 52 states?.

It only matters if Trump gaffes.
It was actually 57 states. Lol.

Biden also worked on climate change in 2016 with a Chinese leader who died in 1997. Interesting though that the media will “fact check” everything Trump says immediately after he says it, but will ignore a former veep who says our population has been halved.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
It was actually 57 states. Lol.

Biden also worked on climate change in 2016 with a Chinese leader who died in 1997. Interesting though that the media will “fact check” everything Trump says immediately after he says it, but will ignore a former veep who says our population has been halved.
I stand corrected...Trump will have a field day debating Uncle Joe or whoever is nominated.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
I stand corrected...Trump will have a field day debating Uncle Joe or whoever is nominated.
I hope it’s Bernie. Kind of want to vote for him in the primary just to dump gas on that fire.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Biden didn't actually say the 150 million deaths were American, though the inference was there. The man is as dumb as a toilet seat. He is an embarrassment and may be dimly aware that he's alive.

·
Registered
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Biden didn't actually say the 150 million deaths were American, though the inference was there. The man is as dumb as a toilet seat. He is an embarrassment and may be dimly aware that he's alive.
I wish I were dimly aware he was alive. The corruption with his son in the Ukraine is infuriating.

·
Registered
458 Posts
He was the number two guy in the Bammer's administration. The rule of the day was "If you ain't a slick liar - you ain't schitt!" Might be why he never made it past second place.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I hope it’s Bernie. Kind of want to vote for him in the primary just to dump gas on that fire.
I am going to do that here on Saturday. Why not? There isn't anything I need to vote on for the R primary this time. SC does not have party registration. We just have to chose either an R or D ballot on primary day.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts