Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Big Bore Smith Lovers!馃憦
Just an Old man with a passion to fell the kick of a .44....馃憡
Raised on a grain farm As a kid growing up. Started shooting a pistol at 10 yrs. supervised.
Shot pistols alone at 14. With others around at 18. Always a .22 with sometimes a 32-20.
First Magnum was when I turned 21. A Model 27 8 3/8. Prolly put 6000 down the pipe.
Went on a single six craze for a while needing .44's. picking up a Redhawk alone the way.
Finally ordered a 629 years ago and had it Magnaported. Did the action smooth myself.
Pistol shoots quite well. 馃憤
So in a nut shell, with 50 years of pistol shooting, and a hell of a hearing loss,馃槸 bifocals, 馃I can still punch the center rings of a target. Or lob a round out to 250 to 300 and make the dirt clods mad.馃槣
My son will have a nice collection of wheel guns when I'm gone.... no tears in his eyes. 馃槀
Will enjoy the camaraderie of the Forum.
Thank you
Mfire 1

Registered
Welcome from Wisconsin!

Super Moderator
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

Premium Member
Welcome from just across the river in Henry Co KY.

Premium Member
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

Premium Member
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

Registered
Welcome from Wisconsin!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.