Defensive Carry banner

1481 - 1500 of 3288 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Important stuff first.
Oh please. hotShot is just sucking up. A real man's beehive would be stocking Jack Daniel's for the workers and Jim Beam for the, um, Queen. :gah::banana:

Reactions: DZUS and airslot

·
Registered
33,886 Posts
Oh please. hotShot is just sucking up. A real man's beehive would be stocking Jack Daniel's for the workers and Jim Beam for the, um, Queen. :gah::banana:
Please . . . Jack is for wannabe bikers.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Hey now, Jim Beam is good Bourbon Whiskey, Jack Daniel's is just a Tennesee Sour Mash, no comparison!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Please . . . Jack is for wannabe bikers.
When I roll out the Harley out of the garage next time, there will be JD at the end of the ride. Salud!

Reactions: DZUS

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Reactions: mkh and M1911A1

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hey now, Jim Beam is good Bourbon Whiskey, Jack Daniel's is just a Tennesee Sour Mash, no comparison!
I like a good bourbon. Generally, they are a little sweet for my taste. Whiskey meets my taste buds better, all in all. Lately, I've been enjoying a bottle of Bruichladdich 2011 Islay Barley single malt. And a Colorado whiskey, Stranahan's, is good, too.

I'd like to add that I'm also a fan of simple corn whiskey straight from the still. The flavored shine doesn't interest me.

1481 - 1500 of 3288 Posts