Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
They are not very intelligent. If this were to take place on a mass scale who would do it? How would such a program be implemented? And you can bet there would be major unintended consequences.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Gee, Joy, that's so clever! That would completely blindside us! As if gun owners don't already know that any Democrat, and probably some Republicans, are going after our guns no matter what they say. And the way they will do will not be Beto's way, just saying "confiscate the guns." It will be under headings like red flag and assault weapons bans and it will be enabled by universal background checks. I have to say, any gun owner who can't see that coming may get the government they deserve and if they do, they will deserve to lose their guns.

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
I say to the Queen of the Pinheads what I used to say to the now-defunct King of the Pinheads, Joy Behar, "You be first in line through the door."

She presents a larger shield area than old Beto. He looked like he's been a POW at a meth head convention. She is...er...rather plumper!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
This is what a lot of the dems are thinking. I actually respect the fact that she would say this publicly. Im tired of people saying "nobody is coming for your guns" when I know they are not being truthful.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
I'd say we need to reeducate many in the US, but that would give too much credit to the government schools having done the job at least once........

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Registered
279 Posts
The bubble brain needs a civics lesson ... a little thing called the Constitution, due process, 2nd amendment ... hello? Read it before you open your big yapper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts