Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Small, medium, large, 40 S&W Glock trio.
Glock 23 either AIWB or strong side, minimum carry, easily concealed.
Glock 22 either AIWB or strong side, preferred carry, not unduly hard to conceal.
Glock 35 strong side IWB, preferred carry, loose fit shirt with stripe, print, pattern.
Trijicon HD's and Truglo TFO green front/yellow rear are my favorite sights.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
15,867 Posts
Today, I am carrying a Colt Delta Elite five-inch 1911 in 10mm plus a spare magazine on my belt and a Sig P938 9mm plus a spare magazine in my pockets.

If I feel the need for more capacity, I would swap the 1911 for a Glock G35 .40 S&W with 15+1 or 22+1, an SA XDM 4.5 .40 S&W with 16+1, or an SA XDM 4.5 10mm with 15+1 with two to four spare magazines.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Kind of warm here in Arizona, too - mixed some concrete this morning and poured an access ramp to the patio from the side yard. Still wearing the same as always - jeans, t-shirt, and Sig P365 XL in a Vedder Light Tuck.

·
Registered
34,726 Posts
S&W 6906 with 12 rounds of 124-grain Hydra-Shoks. My usual unless I opt for the Glock 30.

·
Registered
813 Posts
:confused: I feel kinda like the guy on the "SHORT" end of a short arms inspection. My hot weather carry is snubbie revolver, EC9S or maybe a 45 Shield - depending on the clothes I'm wearing.

·
Premium Member
3,998 Posts
:confused: I feel kinda like the guy on the "SHORT" end of a short arms inspection. My hot weather carry is snubbie revolver, EC9S or maybe a 45 Shield - depending on the clothes I'm wearing.
That probably describes 80% of my concealed carry mainstay over the past decade or more.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Today shorts and t shirt glock 43x Vedder Lightuck AIWB.

Reactions: CDW4ME

·
Registered
192 Posts
Same as virtually every day: a S&W J-frame in a pocket holster. Yesterday it was my 638 carried in an A-Holster Backbone in the left front pocket of my jeans.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Reactions: nj709

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
It's definitely getting warmer and more humid here. I really enjoy the weather where I live 10 months out of the year, but I drag myself through July and August to get to the other side. With that said, I carry the same year round, no matter the temperature or humidity.

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
No change for me, winter to summer. Sig P229 AIWB in JM Custom Kydex. It works whether I am wearing shorts and a light shirt, or long pants and a long sleeve flannel shirt. No reason for me to change.

Reactions: CDW4ME

·
Premium Member
3,998 Posts
No change for me, winter to summer. Sig P229 AIWB in JM Custom Kydex. It works whether I am wearing shorts and a light shirt, or long pants and a long sleeve flannel shirt. No reason for me to change.
you may have already done so but can you post a pic of that JM rig? Thanks

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
Reactions: sparkyfender
1 - 20 of 23 Posts