Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

Prior Military (Army). Besides my military career, I've live in North Texas my entire life. I've had a concealed carry permit for a few years as a Florida non-resident. Didn't need to take the class because I had the military waiver. Recently decided to get my Texas LTC and I'm just waiting on my plastic now.

I mostly CC, but do OC whenever I feel like it and of the location allows it. I also mostly carry OWB, and only really carry 1911's. I just know them and train with them more than my Glocks, M&P or HK. So it's just a personal preference.

My wife also has her permit and carry's wherever she's allowed. We have kids and two dogs. Ones vicious and the other one (145 lbs) would lick you to death before she'd bite you.

Well that's all I care to share, right about now. See y'all around.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello MRealities ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
36,105 Posts
Hiya,
We have kids and two dogs. Ones vicious and the other one (145 lbs) would lick you to death before she'd bite you.

Well that's all I care to share, right about now. See y'all around.
The kids or the dogs? Welcome from S. FL.:urla9ub:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,461 Posts
Welcome to the form, north Texas!

·
Registered
9,323 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Welcome Morbidrealities and greetings from the Panhandle of our great state of Texas. Thank you for your service to our country. I always like to hear from another 1911 fan. Glad to have another Texan with us too. You'll find lots of good folks here from all over. Visit often and jump in when you feel like it.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
From a retired swabbie, welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts