Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for folks looking to enhance their defensive/tactical handgun skills. Randy Cain of Cumberland Tactics is awsome. I have taken his Tactical Handgun 101 class twice. Loved it. Learned something new each day, both times. The night shoot is a real eye opener, so to speak. Randy teaches in a number of venues, so look him up. He\'s probably teaching a class near you.
Hope this has helped somebody.

Dan

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Dan do you have a url for this gent??? Wife and I are looking to take some clases and are leaning towards either Front Site or SDFT (School of Defensive Firearms Tactics).

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
www.cumberlandtactics.com
[email protected]
www.guntactics.com

By the way, Randy holds \'ladies only'classes so the gals are not choked out by all the testosterone. Randy is an awsome guy, and I cant recommend him enough. Hope this helps.

Dan

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Originally posted by APachon
Dan do you have a url for this gent??? Wife and I are looking to take some clases and are leaning towards either Front Site or SDFT (School of Defensive Firearms Tactics).
Have you been tempted by the Front Site membership offers, too? I have but would really like to take one of their courses and see if it really is as good of training as they say it is. It looks like a really first class facility and, being close to Vegas makes it that much more interesting to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.