·
Super Moderator
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: NavCop

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Life is cheap in Chicago. Interesting how the news reported the shooter to be a man, who was 19, but the 16 and 17 year old victims were identified as kids. Sorry folks, they were all kids.

·
Registered
595 Posts
There is going to be WAAAY more to that story that we may or may not learn about. Thirty Five years in Law Enforcement tells me that sometimes really random things happen, but most of the time there is much more going in than meets the eye, but the police cannot talk about it as the investigation is being done and the story on the street is seldom what really happened..... that said, Chicago, not MY kind of town..... :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
But...but...but...Black Lives Matter. Isn't that why they've been rioting, pulling down statues, protesting, looting, assaulting and setting things on fire for the past month...to prove how valuable life is?

That story is so sad...killed for asking someone how tall they are...SMH.

edited to add: lordofwyr probably called this right...more to t he story. However, it IS Chicago so anything is possible.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Reminds me of that old commercial about the cowboy who was so ornery "he once shot a man just for snoring". Noticed that Laroy is wearing a mask though, don't want to take a chance of getting that "fake flu".

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
This is the kind of crap Black people need to be incensed with. Need to be protesting against.
I have one word to describe this killer. Amimal.
Wonder how long until he is back out on the street.
Nobody in the leadership of the Black social justice community. The Sharpton's and Jackson's and the BLM idiots care about these kids. There is no money in it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
There is going to be WAAAY more to that story that we may or may not learn about. Thirty Five years in Law Enforcement tells me that sometimes really random things happen, but most of the time there is much more going in than meets the eye, but the police cannot talk about it as the investigation is being done and the story on the street is seldom what really happened..... that said, Chicago, not MY kind of town..... :eek:
I imagine the phrase meant something entirely different. About 20 years ago one of the local Arby's had staff selling drugs out of the drive through. They used various simple code phrases to indicate that the "patrons" were buying more than food as they were ordering.

The other option being there was personal history between them. Which could mean a lot of things. I'm guessing the dead kids likely have long rap sheets.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
This is the kind of crap Black people need to be incensed with. Need to be protesting against.
I have one word to describe this killer. Amimal.
Wonder how long until he is back out on the street.
Nobody in the leadership of the Black social justice community. The Sharpton's and Jackson's and the BLM idiots care about these kids. There is no money in it.
You are correct. Far more black lives are ended in this manner than by police officers and it is not even close but they seem to blow this off and if you mention and then you are accused of deflecting from the real problem. Some cases where gang bangers shoot each other innocent bystanders die as well.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wait for the statistics this coming Monday, the weather will be in the 90's, no rain and a long weekend. Just what the gang bangers of Chicago like. I'm predicting over 100 shootings with possibly 30+ dead. We'll see.
Holiday weekend, Summer in the 90's, that's like the perfect storm. I'm guessing 100 shootings would be an acceptable low number in Englewood and Gresham on the South side alone. It's a jungle out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts