Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearce Extension XL for Glock 26....Really happy with the pinky grip. plus their awfully purddy....

extention1.jpg

·
Registered
36,813 Posts
That little extra can make a big difference for some. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That little extra can make a big difference for some. Congrats.
Could just be my imagination but with my small hands it sure seems more stable to me....I understand it's not for everyone but I'm happy with them both in appearance and function. Thanks

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Nice. I've been thinking of a 26, but one of the things that bothers me is how cheap and cruddy-looking many of the aftermarket accessories are. That looks like they did a nice job.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. I've been thinking of a 26, but one of the things that bothers me is how cheap and cruddy-looking many of the aftermarket accessories are. That looks like they did a nice job.
Yeah...the Pearce XL extension even has the front finger grooves to match the factory grip....the regular Pearce extension does not have the finger grooves..it's slick on the front.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Yeah...the Pearce XL extension even has the front finger grooves to match the factory grip....the regular Pearce extension does not have the finger grooves..it's slick on the front.
I really like what Ruger does with the compact sr's, including a pinky extension and a higher-capacity magazine and matching grip extension, in the box. Glock should do the same, IMHO. Using bigger magazines for reloads is a great way to go.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like what Ruger does with the compact sr's, including a pinky extension and a higher-capacity magazine and matching grip extension, in the box. Glock should do the same, IMHO. Using bigger magazines for reloads is a great way to go.
I would have to agree with that...the extensions came with my LC9 and the LCP..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts