Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all: Some forums---and probably if I look hard enough this forum----have published threads with many potential and supposedly snoped verified articles about planned UN and US military takeovers in this country. The rhetoric and anger from believers and non-believers is getting a little "testy" to say the least; it seems that these posters are so busy already fighting among themselves that they hate each other more than they hate what is happening and could be happening (maybe) to this country. We are on the same ship that is being threatened (IMO) and we should be together on these issues, even if we have differing opinions on the veracity of the posts, and each of us should be prepared and ready for any and all possibilities--but anger and animosity among us is not the answer. Just sayin

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
Like I've said before; Blue helmet whack a mole might be fun.

·
8,501 Posts
on the veracity of the posts
Ooooh. Veracity, nice word. You get a gold star.

As to the rest of the post: I am not afraid of the UN and maybe a US military takeover might not be that bad. We are no longer the Country intended by the founding fathers so maybe something new would be better. Or it could really suck but who knows ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Ooooh. Veracity, nice word. You get a gold star.

As to the rest of the post: I am not afraid of the UN and maybe a US military takeover might not be that bad. We are no longer the Country intended by the founding fathers so maybe something new would be better. Or it could really suck but who knows ahead of time.
As I agree that we are no longer the country intended by the FFs, I don't agree that a military take over would be a good thing.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Takeovers.... not gonna happen at least not by the UN. The US government wouldn't do a takeover either they already are passing crap so have no reason to take this country by force.

Research politicians and vote whenever you can. Meanwhile have a beer.
:018::018::018::018::018:

:theyareontome:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Like I've said before; Blue helmet whack a mole might be fun.
I am not familiar with the term "Blue helmet." Who does that refer to exactly?

and no, I don't think a military take-over would be good either. What we need, and right now, not just if anything bad happens, is for all of the people (not <50% who actually vote) to stand up and make the politicians listen to us, or vote them out and pick new representatives. They are supposed to serve us:mad:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey TheShadow: Me thinks blue helmet means the UN wussie soldiers
Hey atctimmy: Very rarely get to use the word "veracity", particularly in SC where grunts are many and spelling is sparse. Even sounds good when you say it allowed---V E R A C I T Y --- actually clears the nasal passages

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I am not familiar with the term "Blue helmet." Who does that refer to exactly?

and no, I don't think a military take-over would be good either. What we need, and right now, not just if anything bad happens, is for all of the people (not <50% who actually vote) to stand up and make the politicians listen to us, or vote them out and pick new representatives. They are supposed to serve us:mad:
UN peacekeepers (foreign troops):

The 10 main troop-contributing countries to UN peacekeeping operations as of March 2007 were Pakistan (10,173), Bangladesh (9,675), India (9,471), Nepal (3,626), Jordan (3,564), Uruguay (2,583), Italy (2,539), Ghana (2,907), Nigeria (2,465), and France (1,975)

If you see the blue helmets marching down your street, the poo has already hit the fan.

·
8,501 Posts
where grunts are many and spelling is sparse

:rofl: Nice. You made me laugh.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I thought the plan set forth by our Founding Fathers was for the people to take over if things got out of hand.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I thought the plan set forth by our Founding Fathers was for the people to take over if things got out of hand.
Standing by good Sir!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Newbie UN peacekeeper from Uraguay, after learning he is to be deployed to city in Texas, in a country with some 300 million guns...

"Are you sure there aren't any openings in Afghanistan or Somalia...?"

·
Registered
405 Posts
Newbie UN peacekeeper from Uraguay, after learning he is to be deployed to city in Texas, in a country with some 300 million guns...

"Are you sure there aren't any openings in Afghanistan or Somalia...?"
Too funny! The VERACITY of your statement is not in doubt.

I'm in the US Military, and I wouldn't want to deploy to Texas to keep order or some other such directive. No thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts