Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just orderd the charles daily 45 apc in blued finish ecs model with the three and a half inch barrel. ~ I will post pics when i get it in 14 days.

Edited by QKShooter: Reason: Violation of forum regulations.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not trying to run anybody down on their handgun choice......but for about $35-40 more you could have purchased a Springfield Mil-Spec and gotten a heck of a lot more gun for the money. Aren't the Chales Daly 1911's also cast?

Jake

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Well, congrats! on the gun(s)

Edit out quote by ssssthesnake -
Edited by QKShooter ~ Reason: No Fault or Violation by Redneck Repairs.

thanks for the edit QK , that portion concerned me

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I've had a couple of Charles Dailys in the government model style, both were great shooters. Let us know how this one works for ya. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Have heard good and bad about em, hope yours works well for ya.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have had trouble getting the thing seems there not to swift in the delivery but if they dont hurry ill get the spring field i looked at tonight
he he he

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
think so to now that iv handaled it only a hundred bucks more and after the sigma id rather pay more and get abetter quality

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well told charles daily to cancel my order and they tryed to tell me they would ship it over night but i said no i orderd the spring field 5 inch with some goodies on it was about 400 more but i dont want to get another gun i dont like verry happy with mey choice this time and shot the springer today man fits my hand so much better than a double stack and in calif im only short one round of amo if i chamber and reload the mag :35: :haha: just ten days to go

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey bud thanks for your advice think the sprinmfield will last n shoot better i belive it to be the mil spec its in mat finish but has the triger hammer and bever tail ejection slot has been enlarged all for 940 dollars figured if i bought the stock gun i would have to shell out atleast that much for smith work so i just bought the package deal think i made the right choice oh did i say it feels somuch better in my hand im all smiles now like a kid waiting for santa

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hey Snake, Congrats on the new pistol, you'll need to show some pics and give a report.

Geo

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well it in and im going to go shoot it wooooohoooooooo i also got three wilson combat mags for it might get another one while im picking up my springer going to try this gun out a idpa this next month talk to you all later btw can post pics right now since only digi cam is my phone and its hard to get the photos online but ill try tonight

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill try but im going to my brothers house to photo it he has a digi cam ill try and get them on this week end i cant afford a good cam i spent all my money on guns lol

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
congrats on your new gun. I think you made the right decision, based on the two guns you mentioned. if you had the extra money to spend, you won't be sorry. 1911's are addicting, so just be careful.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just out of curiousity, what are the prices running on the CD and the Springer? I am getting a small itch for a new gun of some sort, and for once I might even have a little money to scratch it... :danceban:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts