Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
37,060 Posts
Anyplace that doesn't need customers' money certainly doesn't need mine.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I have never eaten there, but I hear their food is good. Guess I will never know now.

·
Registered
344 Posts
There is no reason why those officers should have been asked to leave … police officers are always welcome in my establishment and even though we do have a no gun policy, as a company that excludes off duty police officer," Lupton wrote. "As a company we are community oriented. We appreciate everything that police officers do for us."
WOW... I have seen people open carry at the location nearest me (which I walk to) and no one has ever said anything to them. Personally, I enjoy their wings too much not to go eat at my location. When/if they post a gun buster sign, I will take my business someplace else.

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
"the general manager of the Manassas Buffalo Wild Wings location says the incident was a "huge misunderstanding." Lupton wrote an email to the police department to apologize on behalf of the business."

The article goes on to describe how the GM is doing everything that he can to make up for the poor decision that his employee made that day. You can not like their concealed carry policy, but the thing with the cops was just a mistaken/stupid employee's actions.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The article goes on to describe how the GM is doing everything that he can to make up for the poor decision that his employee made that day. You can not like their concealed carry policy, but the thing with the cops was just a mistaken/stupid employee's actions.
I agree that the employee was not very bright with their actions, but they would have never refused them service if BW3 did not have an anti-gun stance.

·
Super Moderator
17,084 Posts
Clay also issued a press release that identified the managers on duty and blamed the incident on “political stupidness.”
I think I will use that instead of “politically correct”. And as far as Buffalo Wild Wings, if they are posted I can find wings elsewhere.

Reactions: swiftyjuan

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Company's that make it known that they don't want me there while armed, only encourage me to support other businesses...their actions will never encourage me to voluntarily disarm myself simply for the privilege of being welcomed to enter their establishment.

Reactions: JDKinman

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I may have a less popular view on this but I look at it like this; if you or I second class citizens aren't allowed to protect ourselves in there, why should there be any exceptions? Maybe I'm just looking at this too black and white.

Edit: By the way, I haven't frequented Buffalo Wild Wings in yearssss and quit working there when I found out about their stance.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Something like this happened in a Denny's back in Jan.,as most know.Except the manager asked the detectives to leave.I would feel better,by them being in there.Some have gone over the edge

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
There is service is slow and the wings aren't that great. I quit going there a long time ago.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Always wanted to try that place but no more!!!They are officially off the to do list.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Last time I ate there, their wings were all over fried, and all bone.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts