Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering- I am looking at my "last visit" stat in the upper right corner, and it says: Yesterday at 11:14 PM.

It's now "Today, 10:41", and I've been on and off several times this morning already.

How and when does this statistic update?

·
Administrator
144,499 Posts
How and when does this statistic update?

The answer to "How" it updates is..."Not Very Well." & The answer to "When" is..."Obviously not often enough." :biggrin2:

Bumper will likely have a more technical answer but, just FYI I have found it not to be very accurate.

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
I believe it is the time on the cookie. If you are not logging out each time it will display the last time the cookie updated. If you do log out, by clicking the "log out" link, it should be updating properly....

·
Administrator
144,499 Posts
I knew that he would have a much better answer than mine. :yup:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're right Bumper. Log Out / Log In does update it. The question is, why would I ever want to log out. It's so much fun being here :smile:!

·
Super Moderator
24,849 Posts
Is this life strange, or what? We used to have "Milk and Cookies" and now it's the "Time" on the "Cookies" that interests us. Bizarre to say the least. Language is alive.

I'm hungry. :wink:

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
I prefer chocolate chip cookies, but can't get them on my computer!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I never look at that stuff. The internet works in mysterious ways. I know this and it troubles me not.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
You can use the DVD slide out to hold the glass of milk for the cookies.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Rather than logging out and back in, I click on "Mark all forums read" (after reading of course) and then on my next visit, the time/date stamp seems to be accurate.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I never look at that stuff. The internet works in mysterious ways. I know this and it troubles me not.
Yep, that was Al Gore's intent when he invented it. To mystify and bewilder the common man. :rofl:

O/T: I'd been wondering about how it updated myself. I'm one of those who keeps some strange hours, and due to that, I'm on the website almost constantly. I always thought it was odd how I'd visit and it was showing a time, yet I knew I'd stopped by since that time. Thanks for explaining that to us Bumper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.